Friday, October 31, 2014

Hearts Are Floating For...Halloween 2014


Happy Halloween! No big plans for us tonight. Bill may be working late and if you know him at all, this is not his favorite holiday anyway. I dearly miss handing out candy. We now live in a loft-style building downtown so no trick-or-treaters here. Instead, it will be a quiet night in with a home cooked dinner, a bottle of wine and maybe a scary movie...maybe. (I'm a huge baby!)

Of course, I still bought three bags of candy. Big mistake. It was actually for a party we hosted a few weeks ago but there's a lot leftover. So there's dessert for tonight! My favorites by far are Twix and KitKats.

What is your favorite Halloween candy? Also, can't wait to see what the little ones are dressing up as this year. I'm so out-of-touch...I have no idea what the "cool" costumes even are this holiday season!

Happy Haunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment