Sunday, March 6, 2016

Hearts Are Floating For...Chez Olga



Saturday afternoon we ventured out to a spontaneous lunch at Chez Olga. To be honest, I think Bill had it planned all along. He ate here recently and had been wanting to go again. He just didn't tell me until we were walking home from the gym. Of course he was ravenous and inpatient, and then I had 20 minutes to pull myself together post-workout. But I managed (thank you dry shampoo) and off we went.

First, I must say, the service is horrendous. Just go knowing it's slow and you have to ask for everything. BUT...the food is absolutely delicious, spicy Caribbean fare. Nothing fancy just simple, fresh ingredients that are really, really good. Be warned though...the spice levels rank 0-10. I love spicy, ordered a 2 and it was about all I can imagine handling. You are a brave soul eating anything over a 5. 


Mine: Chez Olga Shrimp

His: Seafood Gumbo 

No comments:

Post a Comment